The Applewood Guesthouse is a 200 year old century home that is nestled amoungst the apple trees.The property offers a beautiful view of our 120 acre apple orchard, the north mountain range, Cape Blomidon and the Bay of Fundy. The guesthouse is only a 5 minute walk to the shores of the Minas Basin with the nearby beaches of Kingsport, Medford and Houston's being only 5 minutes by car or an easy bicycle ride away.
The property offers something for everyone. For our spring, summer and fall guests we offer lovely areas for walking, biking, hiking and otheroutdoor activities. In the winter bring along your snowshoes or cross country skis enjoy the trails on the property. If you are a snowmobile enthusiast the area offers many locally groomed trails (we have a locked barn that is available for snowmobile/motorcycle/other athletic equipment storage during your stay).
The Applewood Guesthouse is the perfect destination from which to plan day trips and enjoy all the
province has to offer. We are approximately an hour from Halifax city, the
scenic south shore and the historic Annapolis Royal areas.
- 3 Bedrooms each with Queen Sized Beds (one bedroom is on the main floor to allow for easy access)
- Reading Room with Two Twin Beds (perfect for children)
- 2 Bathrooms: Main floor bathroom has a bathtub & shower, Upper Level bathroom has a large shower
- Fresh Linens & Towels Provided
- Fully Equiped Kitchen (stove,fridge,breakfast nook, dishwasher, and all the kitchen basics(pots & pans, dishes, flatware, small appliances etc..)
+ VIEW MORE